Customer Support Portal
Click the button below to access the 5x5 Customer Support portal, a knowledge base where you will find answers, tips, tricks and more in a continually expanding library designed to help you get the most from your 5x5 product experience.
All 5x5 users are invited to access this free resource.
Get instant access to helpful information.
December 14, 2023
See conflicts before they happen
New feature helps mitigate conflicts between equipment placement in the design stage.
- Visualization highlights show where overlaps can pose problems, allowing AEC personnel to address issues before they cause problems in the field.
November 19, 2023
Features that make work life in telecom a lot easier
Here's a summary of new features built with 5x5's keen sense for responding to customer needs:
- Tenancy ... assign ownership to a range of entities within a digital twin model
- Asset Grouping ... multiple structures on a site can now be found in one related data record
- 3D EMF Visualization ... see important information about radio frequencies
Plus several bug fixes.
July 18, 2023
Our code mechanics have been busy in the garage working up performance improvements for Gallery Inspector. Now page load times are much faster. Vroom!
March 22, 2023
Just plane better
Da plane, da plane.
5x5 Platform users can now set a plane or a sketch to public or private. This means more control for sharing rights to view and edit with other platform users. Users can now also duplicate a plane or sketch, and then rename and edit the plane or sketch.
Users who have organizational access to an asset version will be able to access the slice in RCAD by navigating to the slice model’s URL
January 24, 2023
This is Key!
A new keybinding feature now allows you to customize keyboard shortcuts for a variety of actions within 5x5 RCAD.
October 18, 2022
Save ground space
Protect the Earth!
Saving ground space sounds like an eco-friendly move, but this patch (ha! a pun) actually fixes a bug related to ground space data. Several other bug fixes included in this release, as well.
October 11, 2022
Minor bug fixes
Nobody likes it when a window opens too big or layers needlessly obscure information below. We certainly don't. Under the flag of "continuous improvement" we ventured forth to fix a number of small, but annoying, issues with software performance and the user interface. All better now.
September 12, 2022
Significant updates to features, UI and overall performance
This feature now allows more flexible identification of open and occupied space. Where previous versions allowed only sequential identification, the new version supports identifying multiple overlapping spaces.
Feature Name Changes
Some features have been renamed for increased clarity.
- Analyze is now Objects
- Media View is now Gallery Inspector
- Revisions View is now Model Editor
Related screenshots for illustration:
- “Objects” (previously Analyze) gets a new UI which makes it easier to examine objects within the asset.
- A Help button has been added to the top navigation bar.
- Switch Modes with a more intuitive dropdown in the navigation sidebar. No more hamburger menu.
- Panorama and fallzone are now combined into one view that is more easily accessible within the Mode dropdown.
- The tool layout in the Explorer Mode is updated for increased clarity. Buttons are now organized into three categories — Add Entities, Entity Analytics, & Flight Path — which can be contracted and expanded.
- Tooltips have been added to many primary tools and features. Hovering the info icon for features like “Entity Analytics” show a description of the feature. Hovering some buttons will display a description of the tool.
- Site loading performance (a.k.a. speed!) on any site list within the portal is significantly improved.